Capita Asset Services are our share registrars and they offer many services to make managing your shareholding easier and more efficient.
Capita share portal
The share portal is a secure online site where you can manage your shareholding quickly and easily. You can:
- View your holding and get an indicative valuation
- Change your address or email address
- Arrange to have dividends paid into your bank account
- Request to receive shareholder communications by email rather than post
- View your dividend payment history
- Make dividend payment choices
- Buy and sell shares and access a wealth of stock market news and information
- Register your proxy voting instruction
- Download a stock transfer form
- Arrange for tax vouchers online
To register for the share portal just visit www.capitashareportal.com. All you need is your investor code, which can be found on your share certificate or your dividend tax voucher.
Customer support centre
Alternatively, you can contact Capita’s customer support centre which is available to answer any queries you have in relation to your shareholding:
From the UK
0871 664 0300
Calls cost 12 per minute plus your phone company’s access charge
||+44 371 664 0300
Calls outside the UK will be charged at the applicable international rate
Lines are open 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales.
By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
By post - Capita Asset Services, The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4TU.